Re: online backup - v810 vs. v814

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: online backup - v810 vs. v814
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
hi mr d,

yes i would say you have a problem with the 8.1.4's archive-command -
sorry most of my keyboard keys have stopped working so i can't use
capitals or punctuation lol.

check your latest logs on the 8.1.4 server for errors in archiving that
file.  when you've done a backup, that .backup file should be archived
with the archive-command, the same as the normal wal logs - the
.backup.done file is not written because postgres couldn't archive the
file for some reason - check your logs is about the best i can advise.

sorry for the amateurish email - i'm off to replace my keyboard

andy.