Re: Wiki?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Wiki?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> I believe it should be the new developer.postgresql.org, thus it's a job
> for Marc (or me).

Not sure how either is relevant ;) but o.k. Long and short... if you
guys want to use the machine that search is on, please feel free. Dave
you have sudo rights on that machine so it should not be a problem.

> The 'other' one that you/Devrim are doing is a private trac/wiki for the
> web team/server admins to document everything which Gavin will run for
> us.

Right which can also be on the same machine as search.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/