Re: How to access a table from one database to another

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: How to access a table from one database to another
Дата
Список pgsql-general
VivekanandaSwamy R. wrote:

> Hai all,
> I have 2 databases namee PAO and CAS.
> PAO contains 3 schemas named Public,pao,sts
> CAS contains 4 schemas named Public,cao,sts,reports
>
> Now  i am in PAO database..now i want access table 'activity' in
> schema 'cas' in CAS database.
> How it is posible.
>
> 2nd thing is...
>
> i have 2 servers access i.e local and mainserver.
>
> How access table from one server to another server?
>
> please tel me...because we need this one

This can be done with DBlink which is a contrib module.

see the FAQ item number 4.17 for more info
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ.html

--
Tony Caduto
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com

Сообщение: Re: How to access a table from one database to another database
Сообщение: Re: How to access a table from one database to another database