Re: Bugs created by new UI / Introduction of

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Re: Bugs created by new UI / Introduction of
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
>> .) Disabling an reenabling panes is broken for most cases. An example:
>>     1) Disable results pane
>>     2) Disable messages pane
>>     3) Reenable both
>>     4) Now the are displayed on top of each other, which no way to
>>        restore the default split-screen configuration.
>
> I cannot reproduce that. I'm running wx 2.6.3 and waAUI 0.9.2 on OSX 10.4.7
Have a look at
http://phlo.im-all.net/pgadmin3-screenshots/sqlwindow-overlappingpanes.tiff.
I made this screenshot after carrying out the steps above.
I'm running wx 2.6.3, wxaui 0.9.2 on 10.4.7 too, but my build-server is still
running 10.3. If builds made on 10.4 don't show that behaviour, I guess
I have to consider upgrading the server to 10.4

Another, related problem show up if I resize a panes in the sql window.
If I "pull" the splitter beyond the border of the window, there is no
way to make the pane smaller again. (Or at least I didn't find one).

greetings, Florian Pflug