Constraint Null Value

От Alex Soto
Тема Constraint Null Value
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am is Alex, and I m developing a product with PostgreSQL 8.1. I have a
problem. This problem is that i have some unique constraints with
multi-columns. The problem is that there is some that of the check
constraint condition that can be null. As it is described in section
5.3.3, null of one row is different from the null of other row, so we
can have two entries with same values inserted because of null value is
not a considered equal in this comparison.

Is there any administration syntax to change this behavior so null
values are treated as same value?

Thank you very much.

La información contenida en el presente e-mail es confidencial y está reservada para el uso exclusivo de su
destinatario.Se prohíbe estrictamente la distribución, copia o utilización de esta información sin el previo permiso de
sudestinatario. Si usted no fuera el destinatario, por favor notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente y elimine el
presentemensaje de su sistema informático.

Information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any
dissemination,distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly
prohibited.If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply and then delete this
messagefrom your computer system.