Re: postgresql live-cd

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: postgresql live-cd
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,
>
> Hey, can we get the team pulling together here?   What we seem to have
> is 3 different people working on 3 different CDs.   Wouldn't it be
> better to all work on the SAME cd so that it can be as good as possible?
>
> No offense, Josh, Robert, but you've known we needed a new live CD for 6
> months.  It seems kind of odd that you should wait until Koen starts to
> duplicate his efforts.

Well my efforts were summarized last month and submitted as proposal to
the community. That is all. I did run a test live cd as you know, but
that's all I did. My live cd was based off my own system and would only
fit on a DVD.

I have no desire to build a live cd.

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/