Postgres ODBC Changes DSN

От Stephan Martin
Тема Postgres ODBC Changes DSN
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello there,

I work for the BI/Reporting at the Customer Care Department at 1&1.

I would like to send an Excel-Report to the different managers
and heads of the departments.

My Customers should have a DSN with the same name as stored in the sheet, but with their own Single Sign On username
andpassword in it.

When they update the Excelsheet, the data they get is filtered according to their username so everyone gets just the
datathey need when they need it.

Everything is working fine, exept of the ODBC-Driver of Postgres:
When I enter the Connection String "DSN=pre_ods_dev" all parameters get added to The Connection String including the
UID.

DSN=pre_ods_dev;DATABASE=pre_ods_dev;SERVER=opsbimw.schlund.de;PORT=5432;UID=opsreporting;;SSLmode=require;ReadOnly=0;Protocol=7.4;FakeOidIndex=0;ShowOidColumn=0;RowVersioning=0;ShowSystemTables=0;ConnSettings=;Fetch=100;Socket=4096;UnknownSizes=0;MaxVarcharSize=255;MaxLongVarcharSize=8190;Debug=0;CommLog=0;Optimizer=0;Ksqo=1;UseDeclareFetch=0;TextAsLongVarchar=1;UnknownsAsLongVarchar=0;BoolsAsChar=1;Parse=0;CancelAsFreeStmt=0;ExtraSysTablePrefixes=dd_;LFConversion=1;UpdatableCursors=1;DisallowPremature=0;TrueIsMinus1=0;BI=0;ByteaAsLongVarBinary=0;UseServerSidePrepare=0;LowerCaseIdentifier=0;XaOpt=1

Even if I delete them, I am not able to store the Connection String without all the data.

When they open the file and update the data, the get an error that they use the wrong username.

This doesn't happen with "Sybase Adaptive Server IQ" ODBC driver.

Is there the posibility to just store the DSN as connetion String?
Or maybe is it somehow possible to use windows authentification for the odbc-connect?

Thanks

Stephan