Re: Error: Could not change user id

От Tim Allen
Тема Re: Error: Could not change user id
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Russell Davie wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 2006 20:59:33 -0400 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> wrote:
>> There is no such error message anywhere in the PG 7.4 source code.
>> I suppose it's coming out of whatever init script you're using;
>> have you tried reading the init script for enlightenment?

> Interesting! I never thought it could be the window manager. This is
> still occurring using Metacity and it still happened in Enlightnement
> and WindowMaker and also at CLI without any window-manager at all!

I'm quite sure that Tom was referring to enlightenment in the general
sense of the word, ie some init script (eg the one for the postgresql
service) might enlighten you as to what is going on! :-)

Tim

Tim Allen          tim@proximity.com.au
Proximity Pty Ltd  http://www.proximity.com.au/

Сообщение: Re: Error: Could not change user id
Сообщение: Re: Error: Could not change user id