Re: \i running on windows

От jerome
Тема Re: \i running on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Andy Shellam a écrit :

>Where are you trying to run your scripts, in PgAdmin, or from the psql
>client?  In psql you should specify the full path to your script, ie. \i
>C:\The folder\the script.sql
>
>In PgAdmin, the easiest way is to start a new query, then copy and paste
>your script in (or there may be an "open script" option to read it from
>file) - I haven't used PgAdmin, I use SQL Manager's PostgreSQL Manager Lite
>- it's much more intuitive.
>
>Andy

thanks for your answer andy...
but it doesn't help me much , be cause eveen using simple paths like
c:\myscript.sql fail with a fristrating error permission...I can't guess
how to change permissions to enable reading (files saved under my
windows profile & read from the postgres user)..

thanks
jerome