Re: reindexdb program error under PG 8.1.3

От David Wall
Тема Re: reindexdb program error under PG 8.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
(repost to newsgroup since the other went directly to Mr. Lane's email address)
I think you've done something to template1, even though you say you
haven't.  Out-of-the-box, an 8.1.3 database won't have any OIDs assigned
above about 11000, so OID 41675 would have to belong to a user-created
object.  Look in template1 and see if you see a table with that OID.

Thanks, but I clearly lack that expertise.  How do I find "a table with that OID"?  The \dl lists large objects, but there's no oid with that number in my regular db and template1 has not oids at all using that command.  I also checked the database area with all the files that have such numbers, and there's no entry with the matching number either, though there are some that are close.
Is it possible that the 'reindexdb' program (not the command within psql, but the standalone program) creates some temp tables that might reflect this oid?

Thanks,
David

Сообщение: Re: reindexdb program error under PG 8.1.3
Сообщение: Re: reindexdb program error under PG 8.1.3