Re: reindexdb program error under PG 8.1.3

От Joachim Wieland
Тема Re: reindexdb program error under PG 8.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David,

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 02:07:27PM -0700, David Wall wrote:
> >object.  Look in template1 and see if you see a table with that OID.

> Thanks, but I clearly lack that expertise.  How do I find "a table with
> that OID"?

Do a normal select against pg_class. Something like:

select oid, relname from pg_class

Joachim

От: David Wall
Сообщение: Re: reindexdb program error under PG 8.1.3
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: What to expect when mixing inherited tables and different schemas while dealing with functions and views?