Re: GUI Interface

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Re: GUI Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
A.M. wrote:
> Excellent catch! I was wondering why I couldn't get it to freeze. I now
> have a backtrace:
> poll()
> wxPaletteBase::~wxPaletteBase
> g_main_context_check()
> g_main_run_loop_run()
> gtk_main()
> wxEventLoop::Run()
>
> So the evidence points to a wx bug in the destructor to wxPaletteBase
> perhaps?

Hm.. all very strange...

I just build wxGTK 2.6.3 and pgadmin3 1.4.2 using g++ 3.3 on Ubuntu
Dapper, and _the_bug_is_gone_!.

When I double-click a selection using my self-compiled version, the
text is just unselected.

Doing the same in the version that I compiled by fetching the
source-package from debian/etch, and doing "dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc
-b" freezes X.

I'm going to compare wx configure flags now...

BTW, I used g++ 3.3 because a build using g++ 4.0 would crash instantly
when started (without showing even the tiniest bit of GUI...)

greetings, Florian