Re: GUI Interface

От Dave Page
Тема Re: GUI Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general

It'll be useful to have around so I built an Ubuntu 5.10 VM to test this
in.

Using source builds of wxGTK-2.6.3 and pgAdmin 1.4.2 (or SVN trunk) I
find that DnD works perfectly on Ubuntu - it even saves fragments in a
text file if I dump it on the desktop which is a pretty neat feature (of
Gnome?) that I never saw before. I've been unable to make it hang itself
and certainly not X.

Can either you or Florian try a source build please? Florian should know
how by now :-p, but if needed, you can find some instructions at
http://www.pgadmin.org/download/source.php.

Thanks, Dave.