Re: Is it me, or the list?

От Kenneth Downs
Тема Re: Is it me, or the list?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Scott Marlowe wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 15:04, Kenneth Downs wrote:
I participate regularly on three mailing lists, including
pgsql-general.  I use thunderbird for mail.

pgsql-general has the peculiar property, when I hit reply, of replying
not to the list, but the individual who emailed to the list.

Is this me, or is this the list?

It's the standard way most development lists work.  The reason why is
that direct mail always takes the shortest route.  So, this email I'm
replying to will go to the list (then to you, cause you're a member) as
well as straight to you.

Thanks, now I understand.

Thanks, now I understand.

(ha ha)