Re: Copy HL7 record/file into PostgreSQL Table

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Copy HL7 record/file into PostgreSQL Table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Kenneth B. Hill wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to get an HL7 file into a table. My current
> thinking is I need to parse the HL7 file to a flat-file and use the copy
> command. I would appreciate some guidance on doing this. Thank you.

Well I have no idea what a HL7 file is but yes you either parse and use
copy or parse and use insert.

Joshua D. Drake

                     http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: Copy HL7 record/file into PostgreSQL Table
Сообщение: Re: Copy HL7 record/file into PostgreSQL Table