Re: Help support the PostgreSQL project

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Help support the PostgreSQL project
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh,

> The SPI account is setup... perhaps wee should point directly to the
> donation page for us?

That would be a good idea.   The URL is:

Note that this is a TEMPORARY MEASURE. Ultimately, we need a page that
explains our donation policy and referrs people out to SPI, FFIV, JPUG
and PostgreSQL-Fr.   That means we need to have a donor policy, first.

But SPI is definitely better than using Marc's Paypal account.

--Josh

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: