Обсуждение: Help support the PostgreSQL project

Help support the PostgreSQL project

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Hello,

I was browsing the archives and found this banner on the left hand side
of the page. When you click on it, you get a page that explains why they
should donate, who has donated and claims to be updated monthly.

Unfortunately that page shows that we haven't received a donation since
2004, does not adhere to the PostgreSQL.org design and uses paypal as
the donation service.

The SPI account is setup... perhaps wee should point directly to the
donation page for us?

Joshua D. Drake

                     http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Help support the PostgreSQL project

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Josh,

> The SPI account is setup... perhaps wee should point directly to the
> donation page for us?

That would be a good idea.   The URL is:

Note that this is a TEMPORARY MEASURE. Ultimately, we need a page that
explains our donation policy and referrs people out to SPI, FFIV, JPUG
and PostgreSQL-Fr.   That means we need to have a donor policy, first.

But SPI is definitely better than using Marc's Paypal account.

--Josh

Re: Help support the PostgreSQL project

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Tue, 9 May 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Josh,
>
>> The SPI account is setup... perhaps wee should point directly to the
>> donation page for us?
>
> That would be a good idea.   The URL is:

The uRL is ... what? :)

----