Re: Error dropping tables: "ERROR: could not find tuple

От Arnau
Тема Re: Error dropping tables: "ERROR: could not find tuple
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Arnau wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I have problems droppping some tables in a DB running on postgreSQL
> 7.4.2. Below you have an example of what is happening:
>
> coltr_demo=# drop table agenda_users_groups;
> ERROR:  could not find tuple for trigger 112070831
>
>   I haven't found anything about how to solve this, anybody knows?
>
> Thanks

The solution I have done is:

select oid from pg_class where relname = 'agenda_users_groups';
    oid
----------
  27970458
(1 row)

begin;
delete from pg_class where oid = 27970458;
delete from pg_depend where objid = 27970458;
delete from pg_constraint where conrelid = 27970458;
commit;

Anybody knows if I should delete anything else?

--
Arnau

Сообщение: Re: Locallhost Windows installation
Сообщение: Re: Locallhost Windows installation