Re: Can't Figure Out Where Rows Are Going

От Peter Kovacs
Тема Re: Can't Figure Out Where Rows Are Going
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Aside from the suggestion already made that the inserting transaction
> got rolled back instead of committed, I'd wonder about indirect
> deletions due to ON DELETE CASCADE foreign keys, or deletions executed
> by PL-language functions.  Neither of those would produce obvious log
> entries for their effects...

Is there no way to trace all SQL statements executed including
PL-language functions? There is at least one functional unit in
PostgreSQL (the optimizer for example) which does at least some
processing of all SQL statements, I presume.

Thanks
Peter

От: John Sidney-Woollett
Сообщение: Re: Can't Figure Out Where Rows Are Going
От: Lincoln Yeoh
Сообщение: Re: Can't Figure Out Where Rows Are Going