Re: Can't Figure Out Where Rows Are Going

От Lincoln Yeoh
Тема Re: Can't Figure Out Where Rows Are Going
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Are the relevant COMMITs appearing in the log?

If the commits fail for whatever reason does/can the application (and
postgresql) log that?

If the commits are successful then you shouldn't have to need to look for
roll-backs.

It might be a good idea for teh webapp to log unsuccessful commits. And
maybe even log important commits that are successful.

Regards,

Link.