Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 01 Sep 2017, at 19:10, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

>> On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 1:52 PM, Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se> wrote:
>
>>> There are currently two failing SSL tests which at least to me seems more
>>> like they test specific OpenSSL behaviors rather than something which need
>>> to be true for all SSL libraries.
>
>> I don't know what we should do about these issues.
>
> Maybe the SSL test suite needs to be implementation-specific as well.

To properly test the macOS Secure Transport support we will need to use
Keychain files on top of plain PEM files, so I think we have to.  That being
said, we should probably define a (as large possible) minimum set which applies
to all to ensure compatability between different frontends and backends.

cheers ./daniel