Autovacuum probably not working?

От Szabolcs BALLA
Тема Autovacuum probably not working?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I delete 30M record from the db (8.1.0). I made query about size of the
tables, but after 1 day the size of the tables not changed. (Autovacuum
settings was original)
So, I change the autovacuum setting but after another day the size not
changed.

autovacuum_naptime = 10
autovacuum_vacuum_threshold = 1000
autovacuum_analyze_threshold = 500
autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor = 0.1
autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor = 0.1
autovacuum_vacuum_cost_delay = -1
autovacuum_vacuum_cost_limit = -1

SELECT datname, age(datfrozenxid) FROM pg_database;
   datname    |    age
template1     | 1157096287
template0     |  171736920
db_h_old     | 1157091762

So, my questions: What can I do to get "clean" db with autovacuum?
I don't want to run vacuum full analyze manually because it takes too
much time!
Is it possible to see which table the autovacuum is working on?

Thanks,
Szabek