Re: speeding up planning with partitions

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: speeding up planning with partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tsunakawa-san,

On 2019/02/08 15:40, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
> Hi Amit,
>
> I'm afraid v20-0001 fails to apply to the current HEAD (precisely,
ftp.postgresql.org/pub/snapshot/dev/postgresql-snapshot.tar.gz). Could you check it?

Hmm, I had rebased v20 over HEAD as of yesterday evening.  CF bot seemed
to be happy with it too:

http://cfbot.cputube.org/amit-langote.html

Also, I rebased the patches again on the latest HEAD as of this morning
and there were no issues.

Thanks,
Amit

От: Ashutosh Sharma
Сообщение: ON SELECT rule on a table without columns
От: "Iwata, Aya"
Сообщение: RE: libpq compression