RE: speeding up planning with partitions

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема RE: speeding up planning with partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Amit,

I'm afraid v20-0001 fails to apply to the current HEAD (precisely,
ftp.postgresql.org/pub/snapshot/dev/postgresql-snapshot.tar.gz). Could you check it?

I'm trying to reproduce what Imai-san hit with my patch.  His environment is master@Jan/28 + v18 of your patches.  When
headded my patch there, CREATE TABLE crashed.

On the other hand, the current master + my patch succeeds.  So, I wanted to test with the current HEAD + v20 of your
patch+ my patch.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa