Re: Invalid UTF8 & Large Objects

От Prasanth
Тема Re: Invalid UTF8 & Large Objects
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I did the following and it worked.

1. Did a text pg_dump and used iconv to remove invalid characters and then
loaded this into the database.
2. Took a dump created using -Fc and restored just the pg_largeobject table.

Every thing seems to be good.

I don't see the -b option in pg_dump in 8.1.3 so am I right in saying that large
objects are automatically added to the dump?

Thanks,
-Prasanth.