Re: inet value validation

От pgsql-general@list.coretech.ro
Тема Re: inet value validation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
yes, this is a good example, but I do not want to use an exception block
because of the warning present on documentation regarding exception blocks
"*Tip: * A block containing an EXCEPTION clause is significantly more
expensive to enter and exit than a block without one. Therefore, don't
use EXCEPTION without need."

I intend to use this function heavily.

Razvan Radu