Re: Autovacuum ideas

От Anthony Ransley
Тема Re: Autovacuum ideas
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Chris Hoover,

There is already a method for this! Can i suggest that you set a O/S
schedule to simple run vacuumdb.exe at the desired time, preferable late
evening, as the vacuum of large databases can take all night, based on
my DBA experience. Don’t for get to setup the uses of password files, as
vacuumdb.exe will require a password and user account each end every
time it runs.

Anthony.