Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dave Page wrote:
> The note on the fsf directory (http://directory.fsf.org/gnutls.html) is a little off-putting:
>
> "The program is currently in development and at an alpha stage."
>
> Not to mention that from what I can see in a brief Google the Windows support is somewhat rudimentary.
>
> Regards, Dave

Not to mention that the API consists of functions prefixed by "GNUTLS_"
(or something similar). GnuTLS is something I always try to prevent to
install, there's a very good alternative called openssl :P

The only proper fix for this licensing issue IMHO is to fix GPL, not to
kludge in some GPL compliant library. The issue at hand obviously is
licensing related, the software is not the problem. And the cause of the
licensing problem is apparently a restriction in GPL. Fix that, problem
solved.

Regards,
--
Alban Hertroys
alban@magproductions.nl

magproductions b.v.

T: ++31(0)534346874
F: ++31(0)534346876
M:
I: www.magproductions.nl
A: Postbus 416
    7500 AK Enschede

// Integrate Your World //

Сообщение: Re: Performance UPDATE/INSERT
Сообщение: Re: Performance UPDATE/INSERT