Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module

От Chris Travers
Тема Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module
Дата
Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module  (Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Tyler MacDonald wrote:

>Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org> wrote:
>

>    I'd call that the short term solution, with the long term solution
>being to finally convince the right people to remove that clause from
>OpenSSL's license.

As I have said before, I think it is Debian's problem at least from the
perspective of an American (I don't know if other countries might have
different views of derivation).

What about getting those who wrote the FreeRadius module that support
PostgreSQL to add the exception?  Would that be sufficient?  Or are we
about to sue nVidia over their failure to release the code for their
drivers?

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers
Metatron Technology Consulting

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Expression matching related question
От: Frank
Сообщение: pl/perl error