Re: dbf2pg, visual foxpro and other nonsense

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: dbf2pg, visual foxpro and other nonsense
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
marian beier wrote:
> I could not find any final solution for converting Visual FoxPro dbf
> files to postgress.
> If somebody has a script, or a new version of dbd2pg, which works with
> this dbf files, please let me know ASAP. I'm running FreeBDS, and found
> dbf2pg, in databases/postresql81-server/work/contrib
> I would need a similar tool to runn it in a script from crond, so a
> "COPY TO filename FOX2X" would not help me too much.
> Thank you, Marian.

Use ODBC to connect to Foxpro and link to PostgreSQL :)

Joshua D. Drake

            === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===      Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency:
+1.800.492.2240     Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
http://www.commandprompt.com/