Re: dbf2pg, visual foxpro and other nonsense

От marian beier
Тема Re: dbf2pg, visual foxpro and other nonsense
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I could not find any final solution for converting Visual FoxPro dbf
files to postgress.
If somebody has a script, or a new version of dbd2pg, which works with
this dbf files, please let me know ASAP. I'm running FreeBDS, and found
dbf2pg, in databases/postresql81-server/work/contrib
I would need a similar tool to runn it in a script from crond, so a
"COPY TO filename FOX2X" would not help me too much.
Thank you, Marian.