Re: pgadmin

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: pgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mary Adel wrote:
> I am trying to set PgAdmin so that i can connect from my pc to the
> server  but i have error saying :
>
> Error connecting to the server: could not connect to server:
> Connection refused
> Is the server running on host "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" and accepting
> TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

You need to edit the postgresql.conf and set it to allow all connections
by changing localhost to * , then
you need to edit the pg_hba.conf file and allow access from all hosts or
specific hosts.

both of these files can be found in the postgresql data directory.

Hope this helps,

Tony Caduto
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com
Home of PG Lightning Admin
There is a alternative to pgAdmin III for win32 users.

От: "A. Kretschmer"
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin
От: Julie Robinson
Сообщение: Re: Hibernate Query Question - Get most recent unique rows