Re: Bryn is retiring. Last day at work Friday 18-Aug-2023

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Bryn is retiring. Last day at work Friday 18-Aug-2023
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/17/23 22:53, Bryn Llewellyn wrote:
> I’m about to hang up my working boots. My last day of employment at Yugabyte, Inc (or anywhere at all) is imminent.
Mybryn-at-yugabyte-dot-com email address will stop working at 17:00 US/Pacific, Friday 18-Aug-2023. I’ll unsubscribe
fromthis and all other postgresql-dot-org lists a few hours before that cut-off time.

Best wishes for your retirement.

> Thanks very much to everybody who’s answered my questions. I know that I’ve annoyed many of you. But, from my side,
theexchanges have been enormously helpful. It would have been so nice to have been able to ask my questions
face-to-faceso the whomever I talked to could see at a glance why I just didn’t get something that they said and
thoughtwas obvious. But those days are long gone now. The Brave New World has totally and irrevocably replaced that old
regime—albeitsomewhat later than Huxley forecast way back in 1931.

Yeah, in person conversations are easier to navigate. Then again
electronic communication has enabled connections that would not
otherwise have existed.

> Who knows… I might re-subscribe presently using my private email address.

Sure keep the mind active.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Looking for PostgreSQL Tuning Workshop Presenter
От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: PG minor version in data directory?