Bryn is retiring. Last day at work Friday 18-Aug-2023

От Bryn Llewellyn
Тема Bryn is retiring. Last day at work Friday 18-Aug-2023
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I’m about to hang up my working boots. My last day of employment at Yugabyte, Inc (or anywhere at all) is imminent. My
bryn-at-yugabyte-dot-comemail address will stop working at 17:00 US/Pacific, Friday 18-Aug-2023. I’ll unsubscribe  from
thisand all other postgresql-dot-org lists a few hours before that cut-off time.

Thanks very much to everybody who’s answered my questions. I know that I’ve annoyed many of you. But, from my side, the
exchangeshave been enormously helpful. It would have been so nice to have been able to ask my questions face-to-face so
thewhomever I talked to could see at a glance why I just didn’t get something that they said and thought was obvious.
Butthose days are long gone now. The Brave New World has totally and irrevocably replaced that old regime—albeit
somewhatlater than Huxley forecast way back in 1931.

Who knows… I might re-subscribe presently using my private email address.

Regards, Bryn Llewellyn