Re: PostgreSQL Knowledge Base

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Knowledge Base
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Nikolay Samokhvalov wrote:
> On 3/15/06, Stephen Slezak <sslezak@pervasive.com> wrote:
>
>> In the interim period while a central PostgreSQL community knowledge base is being put together, Pervasive Software
isopening up access to our PostgreSQL Knowledge Base ( http://www.pervasivepostgres.com/instantkb13/). Any interested
personcan submit a KB article on our web site ( http://www.pervasivepostgres.com/kb/kbarticle.asp) and after review to
makesure all is on the up and up, we will post it in our Knowledge Base. Of course authors will receive credit.

> Thanks, it's quite interesting.
>
> BTW, Pervasive uses ASP for the site, why? Very strange for those who
> work with open source products/community...

Pervasive is pretty new to the OSS world. Give them time. They will learn ;)

От: "Tomi NA"
Сообщение: Re: Disability the trigger
От: "Stephen Slezak"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Knowledge Base