Re: About how to use "exception when ??? then "

От Emi Lu
Тема Re: About how to use "exception when ??? then "
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> <snip> From the page:
> "The PL/pgSQL condition name for each error code is the same as the
> phrase shown in the table, with underscores substituted for spaces.
> For example, code 22012, DIVISION BY ZERO, has condition name
> DIVISION_BY_ZERO. Condition names can be written in either upper or
> lower case.

> (Note that PL/pgSQL does not recognize warning, as opposed to error,
> condition names; those are classes 00, 01, and 02.)"

That means pl/pgsql will not recognize error codes under classes 00, 01,
02.

Is there a way, I can output error code?
exception when ... then when others then  raise notice '%, %', SQLSTATE, SQLERRM;

But it seems that SQLERRM and SQLSTATE did not work for me. By the way,
I am using postgresql 8.0.1.

Thanks a lot,
Ying

> <snip>

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: About how to use "exception when ??? then "
Сообщение: Re: About how to use "exception when ??? then "