Re: PostgreSQL Free Visual Manager

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Free Visual Manager
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I'm looking for a free or open source PostgreSQL visual manager (Linux
> or Windows).
>
> My aim is to quickly create and manage databases. The ability to
> export DB schema to
> file will be really useful for me.

It's not free, but you can get PG Lightning Admin right now for 5
dollars and 1 dollar goes to the postgresql project.
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com or
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/lightning_admin.php

You can print DDL, save as PDF, export and import to/from many sources,
tabbed enterprise manager, tabbed MDI interface, grant manager plus lots
more.
It's really nice and worth many times the 5 dollars it's going for right
now.

Tony

От: Ycrux
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Free Visual Manager
От: senyorita.abeer@gmail.com
Сообщение: Can the PostgreSQL store the Multimedia files