Re: Clustered PostgreSQL

От Louis Gonzales
Тема Re: Clustered PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jojo Paderes wrote:

>Is it possible to cluster PostgreSQL? If yes where can I find the
>resource information on how to implement it?
>
>--
>http://jojopaderes.multiply.com
>http://jojopaderes.wordpress.com

Slony-I is another cluster software for postgreSQL.  What OS are you
running?  I just deployed it on Solaris 9, between a Sun Ultra
Enterprise E450 and a Sun Ultra 30.

It's really great.  Currently, it only supports Single
Master-to-multipleSlaves.  Meaning, the single master is the only node
where database updates can occur, the changes are then propagated to the
slave nodes.

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/slony1/projdisplay.php