Re: Run PostgreSQL with Administrator account in Windows

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Run PostgreSQL with Administrator account in Windows
Дата
Re: Run PostgreSQL with Administrator account in Windows  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Michael Louie Loria wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How do I run PostgreSQL with Administrator account in Windows?
>
> I know this is a security issue but I just want to test it in my
> Administrator account.

You can't. It is a security issue and we don't allow it.

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Michael Louie Loria
Сообщение: Run PostgreSQL with Administrator account in Windows
От: Tony Smith
Сообщение: select where in and order