Re: Problems with disabling triggers in Postgres 7.3.9

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Problems with disabling triggers in Postgres 7.3.9
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Flávio Suguimoto wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I have that trigger running on AFTER INSERT of participation table. That
> trigger inserts 3 new record for each line i inserted in participation.

Yes, but WHY? What problem are you trying to solve.

Presumably there is some difference between the first "participation"
row and the other 3 - the status, the ticket-number, something. Test for
that difference and you'll know whether you'll need to insert those 3
extra rows or not.

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Problems with disabling triggers in Postgres 7.3.9
Сообщение: Re: Problems with disabling triggers in Postgres 7.3.9