Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/27/23 17:41, H wrote:
> On 11/27/2023 08:38 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> On 11/27/23 17:17, H wrote:

>>> I have both make and gmake installed on the system but the issue seems to be that the file pgxs.mk does not exist?
Infact, I can see that /usr/pgsql-13/lib/pgxs directory does not exist.

>>> Suggestions?
>>
>> What does running
>>
>>     pg_config
>>
>> at the command line return?
>>

> BINDIR = /usr/pgsql-13/bin

I don't use PGXN so I am flying blind here. You may need to do:

sudo pgxn install temporal_tables

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13
Сообщение: Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13