Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/27/23 17:17, H wrote:
> On 11/27/2023 07:26 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> On 11/27/23 16:18, H wrote:
>>
>>> The link to the pgxn client on the arkhipov's page leads to a non-functioning website:
pgxnclient.projects.pgfoundry.org.

>>> Does anyone if the pgxn client can be found somewhere else?
>>>

>> Or:
>>
>> https://pgxn.github.io/pgxnclient/
>>
> Downloaded pgxn and first running:
>
> pgxn install temporal_tables
>
> but then running into another problem:
>
> GNUmakefile:25: /usr/pgsql-13/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk: No such file or directory
> gmake: *** No rule to make target `/usr/pgsql-13/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk'.  Stop.
> ERROR: command returned 2: gmake PG_CONFIG=/usr/pgsql-13/bin/pg_config all
>
> I have both make and gmake installed on the system but the issue seems to be that the file pgxs.mk does not exist? In
fact,I can see that /usr/pgsql-13/lib/pgxs directory does not exist.

> Suggestions?

What does running

    pg_config

at the command line return?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: H
Сообщение: Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13
От: H
Сообщение: Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13