Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13

От H
Тема Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/27/2023 07:26 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 11/27/23 16:18, H wrote:
>
>> The link to the pgxn client on the arkhipov's page leads to a non-functioning website:
pgxnclient.projects.pgfoundry.org.

>> Does anyone if the pgxn client can be found somewhere else?
>>

> Or:
>
> https://pgxn.github.io/pgxnclient/

Downloaded pgxn and first running:

pgxn install temporal_tables

but then running into another problem:

GNUmakefile:25: /usr/pgsql-13/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk: No such file or directory
gmake: *** No rule to make target `/usr/pgsql-13/lib/pgxs/src/makefiles/pgxs.mk'.  Stop.
ERROR: command returned 2: gmake PG_CONFIG=/usr/pgsql-13/bin/pg_config all

I have both make and gmake installed on the system but the issue seems to be that the file pgxs.mk does not exist? In
fact,I can see that /usr/pgsql-13/lib/pgxs directory does not exist.

Suggestions?