Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Installing extension temporal_tables for PG13
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/27/23 15:37, H wrote:
> Running Centos7 and PG13. I'd like to install the temporal_tables extension but it does not seem to exist in
postgresql13-contrib.

If it is not here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/contrib.html

then it won't be in postgresql13-contrib.

> I did find the source code at https://github.com/arkhipov3/temporal_tables which suggests to use the pgxn client to
installit. The link to this client found on this page - pgxnclient.projects.pgfoundry.org - however, is
non-functional.

The link above did not work for me, the below did:

https://github.com/arkhipov/temporal_tables

> Am I correct in that I need to either find the client pgxn alternatively install the development environment and
compilethe source code for this extension?

Yes.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Don Seiler
Сообщение: malloc errors in psql with libpq 16.1 on Mac
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: malloc errors in psql with libpq 16.1 on Mac