Re: problem with large maintenance_work_mem settings and

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: problem with large maintenance_work_mem settings and
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
> On 3/4/06, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
>
>>forgot to mention that this is 8.1.3 compiled from source. Further
>>testing shows that not only CREATE INDEX has some issue with large
>>maintenance_work_mem settings :
>

> what does it show:
> cat /proc/sys/kernel/shmmax

1421326592

not that I think it is related to the problem at all. It looks like I'm
hitting the MaxAllocSize Limit in src/include/utils/memutils.h.

Stefan

Сообщение: Re: problem with large maintenance_work_mem settings and
Сообщение: Re: problem with large maintenance_work_mem settings and