Re: New install of 9.5.12 missing default PostgreSQL DB

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: New install of 9.5.12 missing default PostgreSQL DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/08/2018 06:12 PM, chandru.aroor@yahoo.com wrote:
> I installed PostgreSQL using PostgreSQL-9.5.12-1-win64-bigsql on a
> Windows 10 system.  I installed as a local admin.  The installation
> completed fine, although it failed earlier when I tried to install it as
> non-admin of the laptop.
>
> When I launch pgAdmin, I don't see the default instance of the DB
> installed on my system.  When I expand the Servers group it is empty.  I

What do you consider the default database?

You need to set up the Server(s):

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/3.x/connecting.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Enhancement to psql command, feedback.
Сообщение: Re: Enhancement to psql command, feedback.