New install of 9.5.12 missing default PostgreSQL DB

От chandru.aroor@yahoo.com
Тема New install of 9.5.12 missing default PostgreSQL DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I installed PostgreSQL using PostgreSQL-9.5.12-1-win64-bigsql on a Windows 10 system.  I installed as a local admin.  The installation completed fine, although it failed earlier when I tried to install it as non-admin of the laptop.

When I launch pgAdmin, I don't see the default instance of the DB installed on my system.  When I expand the Servers group it is empty.  I went to services to make sure that the PostgreSQL service (PostgreSQL 9.5 Server) was running. I restarted the service too.

What an I missing?  Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Chandru