Re: Hash Indexes

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Hash Indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 13/09/16 01:20, Jesper Pedersen wrote:
> On 09/01/2016 11:55 PM, Amit Kapila wrote:
>> I have fixed all other issues you have raised.  Updated patch is
>> attached with this mail.
>>

> The following script hangs on idx_val creation - just with v5, WAL patch
> not applied.

Are you sure it is actually hanging? I see 100% cpu for a few minutes
but the index eventually completes ok for me (v5 patch applied to
today's master).

Cheers

Mark

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Implement targetlist SRFs using ROWS FROM() (was Changed SRF in targetlist handling)
Сообщение: Re: Implement targetlist SRFs using ROWS FROM() (was Changed SRF in targetlist handling)