Re: Postgresql 8.0 or 8.1 vs. latest Red Hat RPM

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Postgresql 8.0 or 8.1 vs. latest Red Hat RPM
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

> Is there a general performance improvement from 7 to 8?  What about
> reliability improvements?
>
> For how long is the 7.x branch going to be under maintenance and
> development (by the community, not be Red Hat)?  Is there even a time
> frame?
>
> Again, any thoughts appreciated.

Use the latest stable from the PostgreSQL community. If you have
management that wants "Supported releases"
get the MammothPostgreSQL RPMS over at http://www.mammothpostgresql.org
as they are supported by CMD (my company) .

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

От: Colin Freas
Сообщение: Postgresql 8.0 or 8.1 vs. latest Red Hat RPM
От: Devrim GUNDUZ
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 8.0 or 8.1 vs. latest Red Hat RPM