Re: Does this look ethical to you?

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Does this look ethical to you?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> There most certainly are companies making money from pgAdmin, including
> at least 2 of the most well known large PostgreSQL companies. In
> addition to potentially hurting them, you are trading off our long
> established name, which to add insult to injury you haven't even spelt
> or formatted correctly (it is, and has always been pgAdmin)!

here is my keywords:

Postgresql,pg,admin,GUI,alternative,PSQL,pgsql,gui,postgres

I removed the III.

Not that it would ever have hurt pgAdmin III, but to show good faith I
changed them in my shareware pad file and on my homepage.

No how about getting a link or something in the win32 Postgresql
installer back to the commercial products page:
http://www.postgresql.org/download/commercial

Thanks,

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design

Сообщение: Re: Does this look ethical to you?
Сообщение: Re: Does this look ethical to you?